Sunday, September 30, 2018

Wasting Time, Life and losing Life

Free time means wasting times.
My unlucky life has too much free time. I am decisions less. I don't know how to use them. I am still the lazy person. I have no girlfriend, not like to join with friends. Only I have the money problem. From a middle-class family every day I am working hard and getting zero results. so I am feeling sad always. Thinking every day and looking for a good life. No one will support you when you're from a middle-class family or poor family. so you are alone. really alone. Our life has no love, no life. I have a sadness. that is I am not a girl. If I were a girl I will try to get a rich husband. But the truth is Rich people will not find someone like me. Today all day I've wasted so many times in vain. I always search for jobs on the internet and always search the answers. There is nothing in the world. The world is very hard for the people like us. My parents are so much sick and my Family is suffering. I will not take the risk now. so I am looking for a safe and longtime process. But I am so much afraid about my future. Maximum time I waste time to think about the present, past and future.
The teacher will not give you mark until you read. They will not tell you the process of earning. Because they are still earning from your tuition fee. I got so many evil peoples. They always win. In our county, I saw how people can seduce our girls and make them. I will never ever support them. We have to value our life. we have to care for each others. we have to make the best things. but the problem is we are from middle class.
When you got a problem you'll get many offer from people. they will solve your problem. believe that they are fake and make your life mistake. I don't know how to get success! The motivational speaker will say you tips, but the real life is very very hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment