Sunday, September 30, 2018

Happy Life of Mine. Be the Happier

Every day I used to weak up at 10 am and sleep at the late night. so I am a happy person. Life is so much joy. I don't think about my life. I like to enjoy. This is our general habit. I am soo poor now. because my activities were wrong. Now I understand the real thing. I have to weak up very early and I have to sleep fast. Hard work is musk important. without pain, I will not run. There are many roses but I can't touch. I have to know how to touch.  Else I'll get hurt.
My life is good. I am doing well. but I have so much tension about jobs. Jobs are important in our life. without money, you can't marry. so You will be a loser. that's it. 
I love to help people and respect others. Sometimes I cry and sometimes I fell happy. Happiness is not a success. an unsuccessful person can be happy too. It's a feeling of mind.
My favorite work is playing soccer and chatting with my dear friends. that's makes me happier. The everyday routine I love to do it. but sometimes I saw some poor peoples. then I try to help them. their smile makes me feel like haven and I have never ever felt like that. that's happiness. I love to walk alone. that's another good point of happiness. if you walk alone, you'll follow your own rules. I've lost many things in my life. but still saying "thanks" to God and happy for it. Hope one day God will give me everything back.
The first point is we have to think positively. 
then we have to feel our life.
that will make us happy.
Are you happy today? will you enjoy your life with happiness? why not? There will be one positive site too. Find it and be happy. Remember, there are many people who still unhappy and so much sad than you. You have your family, you have your house, you have money. If you go worldwide, you'll get many people who have nothing like you. but still, they are happy.
Thank you for Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment