Sunday, September 30, 2018

MY General Problems

I am a painful person. I have a lot of problems. have you ever check your daily problems?
Let's make a problem now. Reading problem. YOu're Reading my Article and that's can make your problem. -no? Think you have a problem with your eye. so you have a reading problem.
I am feeling bad now and pain. But they told me that "no pain no gain." I know pain is a big problem. But we have to transfer pain into power. Else "You have pain but you can't gain".
I am suffering from my hand problem. I can't type words now. Pain in my fingers. But what to do? I am so poor. I have to write some article and request Google for adsence money. trust me. I have no monetization on this post. Google will give me adsence if I can write well and If I have a lot of article on my site. they always check about my site popularity and good content.
I have some foot problem too. Recently I've lost a nail from a football match. Suffering so much pain.
I am feeling sleepy now. Because I am tired. That;'s another problem. I will not continue my work tonight. I have to sleep soon.
I have some headache problem too. I can't work when I suffer from this problems.
Today my shoes are the big problem for me. It's broken. so I can't go out without my shoes. I have to fix it. I have to go near the cobbler. But there is another problem. today is September 30 and it's the last day of the month. so I have no money to fix it. Either I have to wait for my father's salary or I have to fix it by myself. There is another problem. I can't stop my work. For doing work I've to go out. SO shoes are very important.
Oh no. I have no problem. I'll use my friends shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment