Monday, October 1, 2018

Good Morning GUys. Can you Do Like Me?

Starting another day. I've weak up at 9 am and starting today. I need to solve huge works today. because tomorrow I have a class. Morning Plan Is best for us. We have to prepare for the day in the morning. We have to set our goal for the day. that will make us successful. it's 1st October 2018 and winter is coming is my Bangladesh. So the weather is very nice for me.
The first task in the morning is work at home and work with me. Then I love to say, everyone, good morning. Now I am in Ashulia beside a river and enjoying a great morning. This village is very nice. I love to travel in the morning beside the river. The air is fresh and healthy. The sound of birds is very nice. The trees are very nice. The foods are very healthy. So I have an opportunity to enjoy a great morning.
My mom weak up very early in the morning and cooked for me. I've enjoyed the foods. Every week I love to run in the morning and make myself fit. Fitness is important for our life. The money will not give you happiness, Health is wealth. In the morning I also love to read the newspaper. I love to make a routine for today in the morning. Then I start the day. Hoping a great morning you too. 
Thanks for reading my Article.

No comments:

Post a Comment