Monday, October 1, 2018

Feel The Pain around of your People

Can you feel the pain of your neighbor? Have you heard any noise from your neighbor house?
We have to stay beside people. You'll lose nothing if you help a person. Don't feel angry or bore while they have a problem. If they ask you for help, go and help them. In the future, they will help you.
I feel happy while someone asks me for help. But the sadness is nobody wanna help me when I need. This is the culture of my city. But you will be happy to know that I am very clever. I love to mark that types of people and I don't like to help them the 3rd time.
3rd time? 
yes, 3rd time. Because I love to help them 2nd time for last time.
Giving chance to people is not only showing your honesty but also they will try to make you feel bad. They will come to you again and again and hurt you. They feel you are a fool.
That's good. I am a fool. But the truth is they need my help. SO they are a big fool.
I don't know why people reject to
help others and why they always to use other people for their work. I want to change it. If there is a place where everyone is good and help each other. I am looking for changing our people's mind. I wanna teach them about mankind and humanity. But in this city, our teachers are a big businessman. they minimize their teaching and saves the education from peoples. But a great teacher always teaches people everything what will be best for life. We need a good teacher. 
we have the huge certificate but we have no good and positive mind for people. We feel joy when someone lost or someone cry. That's very bad. we have to feel the pains. We have to share each other. We have to help each other.
There are many stories around us. We talk about people. We like to talk about the fails of peoples. If we can help them, people can talk about you too. That time you will be the hero.
Thanks for reading this Article.

No comments:

Post a Comment