Monday, October 1, 2018

Are you Smartphone User? Read This "Smart Phone in My Life"

"Hello, How are you?"
Texting on my phone. Start a day with the smartphone. Till sleep. Even if We can also use our smartphone while sleep. That's my daily Life. Once upon a time 5 or 10 years ago, we just enjoyed our environment. but now we are so much addiction smartphone. that a disgusting life for me. I love to play soccer daily. Sometimes I start playing in the morning to till evening. SO that time I've no smartphone or laptop or any devices. That's very much joyful for me.



I am facing many problems with my smartphone. Firstly I've eye problem. then I am getting more laze. I have also sleeping problems and pain on my body. so Smartphone is not healthy. Can You give me a healthy phone?
I have to use less smartphone. The problem is we have family and we have to talk with our family members. The solution is to use a phone call or text them or video call. so Smartphone is a part of our daily routine. I have some friends who love to use their phone on the toilet. lol! The smartphone is increasing our smartness but decreases our health, happiness and more a lot of things. I am a stupid user of the smartphone. because I have some favorite games. I love to play them always on my phone. When I've lost charge I feel very sad and looking for a charger. after the charge done, I started to use my phone again. The reality is I am going to addicted on my smartphone. that's decrease everything in my life. But if you can use your smartphone for positive work, that will increase you. that's is.
Think about it again. How can we use a smartphone for positive work?  we can use our smartphone for educational work. we can use our smartphone for social work. that will be helpful. there are many apps in a smartphone. we have to avoid bad apps. I like to use blood pressure apps on my smartphone and that's very helpful for my health. I can analysis my health on my smartphone. I can make my class routine on my smartphone. I can learn about foods and eat healthy foods. 
Everything has negative and positive sites. so we have also a mind. good mind and a dirty mind. if we can use our positive mind for everything, that will be more helpful.

Thanks for reading this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment