Monday, October 1, 2018

My Broken Nail Story in My Life

I am suffering from a foot pain. my nail is broken. waiting for a new nail. last month I got injured from my football playground. now I am taking rest. hoping I'll get well soon. The big pain is I miss the main team. I miss the game. I am just passing my days and waiting for a new nail. then I'll start again with my football. I am increasing my powers every day. my coach suggested me for a good boot. I'm looking for a boot also. that new boot may be safe and injury free. but I think I am always unlucky. Today I've bought some tools. I'll use it and ill go out in the evening for a walk. so I'll feel safe.
I am watching new boot hacks on youtube, reading books and getting tips from others. I got too many helpful suggestions. I like to use them on my next football match.
the condition of my nail is better than last month. I've removed the broken part. the happiness is I see the new nail on my foot. Feeling happy and hoping I'll get well soon and the new nail will be nicer than past nail. 
when you are suffering you can't sleep work or can't do anything. me too. same things happening to me also. I am afraid of getting hurt. damage nail will be more painful if I got hurt. so I am so afraid until getting well. I have to go to my university, I have to work daily. The daily life routine is harder for me. I have to make my nail safe while working. I need a healthy nail. Hoping I'll get my nail back.
Thanks for reading my Article.

No comments:

Post a Comment